profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, September 02, 2006 @ 4:55 pm
Staple Hellooooo! I drank four glasses of Okay so random. Anw Carine's got a new layout on her blog so you guys should go check it out by clicking this! Hahahaha no she didn't ask me to do this, but I feel it deserves some recognition cos she took five hours just to do it. K so I came on with a sole purpose to put up pictures of SM's farewell lunch last Saturday but my external drive is so wonderful and it refuses to let me connect to it. I now have this really strange obsession over my calculator. Like, not really doing anything purposeful with it, but just the pleasure of pressing "2ndF + sin + 40.99999" and seeing "error 2" being displayed. Omg weird. And try "2ndF + sin/cos + 1.000001". It's so cool to see how a mere 0.000001 can make the trigonometric ratio non-existent. I'm becoming psychotic. And wasting my calculator battery. If it dies halfway through any of the exams I'll seriously cry. Oh yeah! I cut my hair today! It looks like the hairdresser used a bowl and just cut around it. You know, like what they did for guys during the olden days. Okay fine it isn't THAT bad. But my mom and the hairdresser were definitely in cahoots cos as soon as the hairdresser was done (really nice lady but with rather sharp long nails) they both kept insisting that it looked really nice and that the style is so "in" but I mean hello, who cares? I am still a mere schoolgirl (haha Sing to the Dawn)! Okay as you can see, I started this entry with no heading whatsoever (aside from the pictures) and if you read this all the way to the end, I'm happy for you :) Cos at least someone appreciates my ramblings HAHA :D Yeah okay I'll post more tomorrow HEH :) Happy 2nd September, everyone! OoOoOhHhHhH before I forget, tag replies! RINE: Paul looks so gay in your DP admit it! :D Anw at least you're still quoting from DLBIA instead of Jillian!! :) <3 too! CATRIN: It was okay, surprisingly! Hahaha thanks for helping us look! :D Yeah man anonymous investigators. BERT: Hahahahahahaha yes I saw! :D Love you too, fairy! :) JOEY: Mars is so hot :) Hahahaha Love you too Joeeeyyyy! TIARA: I'm really sorrryyyyy ): Haha the pictures are so scandalous lah. We'll find it! We will we will we will!!! |